FEBRUARY School of Self-Sufficiency, Workshop Weekend:
- Passive Solar and Natural Building for your area, with Heidi Moore
- Upcycling Cardboard Craft, with BoxWars crew
- Wild Fermentation – Making Sauerkraut, with Kate Marsh
- Permaculture Exposure, Emergency Permaculture & Consensus Decision Making, with Adrian Whitehead
- Interactive workshops on “moving the attitudes of climate change deniers” with Dr Bob Rich
- Bush-craft: Building a timber hammock from scratch, with Ralph Nottingham
- Yoga: Theory and Practice, with Rachel Lalulu
- Chainsaw Use and Maintenance, with Micheal McCallum
MARCH School of Self-Sufficiency, Workshop Weekend:
- Earthbag Construction Intensive with Nicholas Jouin and Minna Seppala from Permastucture.
- Leathercraft with Jack Miller
- Home Butchering Chickens with David Gormley-O’Brien
- Making your own Green Cleaning products with Sam Rixon
- DIY Home-made Rocket Stoves with Ralph Nottingham
- Mass Heater Rocket Stoves and integration into Natural Buildings with Heidi Moore
- Dynamic Hatha Yoga with Lars Richters
MAY School of Self-Sufficiency, Workshop Weekend:
- Bee Keeping with Michael O’Connell
- Earthship principles and Design with Rachel Goldlust
- Seed Saving with Jo Hammond
- Brewing Ginger Beer with Jo Hammond
- Bio-Fuels with Jason Brooker
- Tea Ceremonies with Sarah Cowell from Teasense.
- Making Rag Quilts with Paisley
- Natural Teaching and Learning with Danella Connors
JULY Special Event – A day with David Holmgren, co-founder of Permaculture.
1.Energy Descent Scenarios, Planning and Outcomes.
Personal Peak Probability Profile, Mainstream Sustainability & Permaculture/Transition compared, Nested Scenarios, EDAP framework & Melliodora case study.
2. Brown Tech Signposts and sub scenarios.
a. property bubble collapse; b. climate chaos disasters and c. geopolitical/energy shock.
3. Interactive group activity
A personal consideration of sub-scenarios and permaculture strategies.
JULY School of Self-Sufficiency, Workshop Weekend:
- Off-Grid Solar with Andrew DeZan
- Home Butchery: Chickens, with David Gormley O’Brien
- Natural Fertility with India Dechrai
- Super Adobe with Hayden Annable
- Tiny Houses with Heidi Moore (Including Hollyburton Tiny Truck House tour)
- Garden Automation with Ben Dechrai
- Crochet Basics with Sam Rixon
SEPTEMBER School of Self-Sufficiency, Workshop Weekend:
1 – Permaculture Planning, with Deborah Loupelis
2 – Backyard Blacksmithing, with Benedict Hughes and Frank De Rango
3 – Wild Weaving, with Fiona Haasz
4 – Gardening for health, with Lorna Martin
5 – Wild Rabbit Basics (Tanning Furs and Preparing Meats), with Ralph Nottingham
6 – Teaching Stories, with Danella Connors
7 – Yoga, with Rachel Laulu
OCTOBER School of Self-Sufficiency, Workshop Weekend:
- Leather Craft Double Session with Jack Miller
- Massage Practical with Gaia Wilson
- Bio-Intensive Gardening with Melissa Turnbull
- Bee Keeping with Michael O’Connell
- Cob Building with Campbell Imray
- Recycled Craft with Chloe Gunn
- Tea Ceremonies with Sarah Cowell
NOVEMBER – Super Adobe Build for Wyong Neighbourhood Centre community garden with Curvatecture.
FEBRUARY 2015, Sustainable Living Festival Event, Special Workshop Weekend:
- Mushroom Science with Jesse Robertson
- Soil Science with Jesse Robertson
- Fermentation with Dani Wolff-Chambers
- Yoga with Lars Ritchers
- Cobbing with Campbell Imray
- Pallet Craft with Ralph Nottingham
EASTER WORKSHOP WEEKEND – Hemp, Health & Hand Crafts.
- Hemp Building Hands-on, with Neil Garrett
- Herbal First-Aid Kit, with The Perma-Pixie
- Hemp-Craft Crochet, with Heidi Moor
- Hemp Seed and Raw Food Health, with Monika
- Body Art, with Cornelia Selover
- Hot Chocolate Tea Party
- Archery Target Practice with The Archer’s Aim.
- Local Permaculture Farm Tour, with David Arnold
PERMACULTURE DAY OUT with David Arnold at Hidden Valley Farm.
A Practical Permaculture Planning Experience. An in-depth property planning consultation by Permaculture pro David Arnold. Come along for a great day out. Be part of the permaculture planning of the beautiful and unique Hidden Valley Farm, home of Creative Collectives and learn lots about practical permaculture along the way.
SPRING WOLF PACK, October 2015 – A 20 day Re-wilding and Community Living Camp.
A Re-Wilding Camp for Adults !
20 days. 20 acres. 30 people.
In a secret natural location in North-East Victoria.
Daily challenges, activities and adventures.
Take a break from society and create your own world together.
AUTUMN WOLF PACK, April – A 20 day Re-wilding and Community Living Camp.
An amazing opportunity to experience something genuine, unique and possibly lifeAPPLY APPLYchanging. You will have a chance to slow down for 20 whole days, live in a magical location, breath deeply and enjoy the daily challenges, nature based workshops and your new tribe.